I sat down with physician turned entrepreneur Dr. Christopher Loo expecting to chat about his journey from medicine to business. But we ended up covering a little bit of everything, how we’re conditioned to be good workers to how we have to get good at giving AND receiving if we want abundance to flow. Join us for rants about corporate greed, why aiming for an “A” is holding you back, and our take on which marketing tactics NOT to use.
Can’t-Miss Moments from This Episode:
- To cold pitch or not to cold pitch? I share a rather interesting pitch that’ll show you how NOT to reach out (and what to do instead to increase your odds of success)
- Universal truth: generosity needs to flow. But did you also know THIS thing needs to flow (and without it you’ll be stuck in a vicious cycle)?
- SPOILER ALERT: a network is not something you build, it’s something you GROW. Are you accidentally ignoring it because you’re in build mode?
- Tenants, toilets, and trash: what Dr. Loo learned from his crash course in running a real estate business
- Confession: my least favorite class in grad school was entrepreneurship. Why? I couldn’t figure out how to get an A! And if that isn’t business (and life) in a nutshell, I don’t know what is. Listen for the full story…
Trust me, you’ll laugh, reflect, and walk away with concrete ways to build authentic connections and kick ass. Don’t miss it!
Dr. Cristopher Loo’s bio:
Christopher H. Loo, MD-PhD, is a physician who became financially free at the age of 29 and retired early at the age of 38 as a result of making strategic investments after the 2008 financial crisis. He is passionate about the intersection of social media, Web3, digital assets, metaverse, and AI for thought leaders and influencers. He is a graduate of the MD-PhD program, through the Baylor College of Medicine and Department of Bioengineering at Rice University, and is the Founder and CEO of Financial Freedom for Physicians Podcast. Dr. Loo has been a top 10 host on PodMatch since 2021.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Dr. Loo’s Website
- Dr. Loo on Insta
- Dr. Loo on YouTube
- Dr. Loo on Facebook
- Dr. Loo on LinkedIn
- Dr. Loo on TikTok
- Dr. Loo on Amazon
If you dig the show and want to be part of bringing more awesome episodes to the world, consider buying a coffee for the production team!