It’s 2023, and yet we still haven’t mastered communication (seriously, you’d think with AI looming we’d have somehow gotten better at that…). Luckily, today’s guest Tricia is here to drop some knowledge bombs. She’ll teach you how to find your true voice, ask for what you want (without waiting for permission) and share some insider secrets on how she’s achieved success in her biz. So if you’re struggling to express yourself effectively, buckle up and get ready to level up your communication game.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Get this: You don’t have to wait for permission to do X,Y, or Z. Tricia and I reveal the magic that happens when you throw out the head trash and allow yourself to do the damn thing, just because you WANT to.
- If talk of contracts, T&Cs, and lawyers gives you the ick… join the club, we’re thinking of getting jackets! Tricia dives into why dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s is so necessary if you want to run your biz with integrity.
- Droppin’ a truth bomb: The more you put yourself out there in your biz, the more backlash you’re gonna get. Tricia and I break down how to flip the script, take the sting out of the haters’ bite, and leave the ‘Karens’ to their favorite hobby of tearing people down because they’re miserable.
- Have you ever tried… asking?! At the risk of sounding a little mystical and “woo” – you can have everything you ever wanted (except maybe the power of invisibility or flight without machines). But you have to get good at THIS…
- Fact: we all have something valuable to share. PERIOD. Dot. End of story. Don’t believe me? Tricia’s COVID-era grocery run in NYC proves that even the smallest things can have a huge impact – and it’ll leave your heart with the ‘fuzzies’ too!
This one is jam-packed full of awesomeness. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Tricia Brouk is an international award-winning director. She founded The Big Talk Academy and was the executive producer of TEDxLincolnSquare. She curates the Speaker Salon in NYC, hosts The Big Talk an award-winning podcast and her book, The Influential Voice: Saying What You Mean For Lasting Legacy was #1 pre- order new release on Amazon.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Tricia’s site
- The Big Talk Academy
- Tricia’s Podcast
- Tricia’s YouTube
- Tricia’s Book
- First Chapter of Tricia’s Book
- Tricia’s LinkedIn
- Tricia’s Instagram
- Tricia’s Facebook
- Tricia’s Clubhouse
Come kick ass with me:
Leave a Comment