It’s 2023, the future is here and things are getting weirder by the minute. In this episode, Lorrie and I are diving headfirst into the ever-evolving business world and exploring how to stay relevant in this constantly changing landscape. We’ll be sharing our top tips on embracing change, taking the lazy (ahem, efficient) approach, and unlocking your full potential. So whether you’re in need of some serious inspiration or Angie’s ridiculous lipstick sidebar, hit that play button and let’s go!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- This one is sure to set some underoos on fire: I love lazy people. Laziness is a SUPER power. Here’s how I harness the power of self-interest to move mountains (from the comfort of my couch, with as little effort as possible)…
- “AI is gonna take all our jobs!” If you’ve been terrified about the machines taking over since the first Terminator movie, Lorrie and I have a different way to look at the situation (and this might be something you can harness to do awesome things in your business)…
- Want a fun little exercise in futility? Try digging in your heels and insisting that the world stop changing. That’s a smart direction to pursue if you wanna go the way of Blockbuster when it had to close all its video rental stores. Here’s how to get comfortable with the discomfort of rapidly evolving tech…
- Sometimes the best advice is tried and true: do the hard shit first. Lorrie reveals the success insights she gained from her new cowgirl lifestyle (and how you can build mental toughness and follow-through to do what you need to do, too)…
- Bad news: Imposter Syndrome never really goes away, no matter how far you go in business. Good news: people are STILL building kickass stuff even if they don’t feel confident. Lorrie and I share how a tiny attitude adjustment (plus a simple plan) will help you accomplish your goals like the badass you are…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Lorrie Morgan is considered an industry trailblazer in the world of emotional response copywriting & marketing…especially when it comes to selling to women.
She founded her first company Red Hot Copy in 1999 so she could work anywhere, raise her family, and make a good living. She recently started her own podcast called The Cowgirl Code to share how she’s learned to “cowgirl up” despite her fears.
Today she lives in Arizona on a 14-acre horse ranch with her partner in crime. When she’s not mentoring other business owners on marketing, she’s usually living out her Big Valley fantasies by riding her horse, feeding chickens, or shooting competitively.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Lorrie’s Website
- Lorrie’s Books
- Lorrie’s Coaching Programs
- Lorrie on Facebook
- Lorrie on Insta
- Lorrie on Twitter
Come kick ass with me:
Leave a Comment