“I need this client”, “I need to suck it up and put up with this BS situation so I can pay my bills”… Sound familiar? No shame in that game – we all start where we start. But Lisa Marie is here to show you how to rewrite your narrative so you’re no longer held prisoner by money (or lack thereof). If you’ve been struggling to build or scale your business because of cash flow issues and crappy clients, this one’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Who you were is not who you’re becoming: if you’ve been in a shitty financial situation once (or even a few times)… that doesn’t mean it’s your legacy. Lisa Marie and I dig deep into why it’s never too late to try something new, and how you can use knowledge to build your own personal power.
- Do you suck at managing money? If you said yes, congrats! You’re already ahead of the curve. Lisa Marie reveals that the first step to fixing your money issues is admitting you’re not great at it (and why it’s not your fault if you’re not magically a financial genius)…
- Can practicing gratitude bring you more green? Lisa Marie shares how adding just a sprinkling of gratitude has helped her break through long-standing money blocks…
- Throwing down a UTB (Ultimate Truth Bomb): For now is not forever. Asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness—it’s a power move. Lisa Marie and I will show you what’s possible when you let go of the shame and accept where you’re at…
- Spoiler Alert: We all have a money story, some just lead to fuller pockets than others. If you want to change your story, you first need to understand it, then be willing to change, and then know which steps to take (and which to run screaming from). Lisa Marie’s here to show you the way!
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Lisa Marie Robinson is best known as the Sassy Wealth Coach with over 20 years of experience in accounting, helping women manage their money with confidence, to feel empowered. After surviving a tumultuous childhood filled with addiction, theft, and violence, her mission is to help women break free from poverty, struggle, and pain. She teaches her clients how to take control of their finances and make mindful decisions that fuel growth and prosperity.
When she started her business, she wanted to turn the financial pain and chaos she experienced into prosperity and purpose. She ditched the victim mentality, changed her story and created the life she knew she deserved. Today, as a speaker she shares her story and teaches others how money mindset and money management go hand in hand.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
It is truly a pleasure and a privilege to produce the Permission to Kick Ass podcast for you every week!
If you enjoy the show, please buy a coffee for the production team that keeps the gears turning smoothly.
And don’t forget to subscribe, review, and share! Get a heads up whenever a new episode is released by visiting the website.