Jen’s business is a mix of mentorship, branding, and fashion (she’s got style!). While that all may seem like a lot to focus on, for Jen, it made perfect sense… especially after she had the courage to let go of others’ approval. It started by asking herself one simple question — “What would really fulfill you?” If you’ve been waiting for permission to do things your way, this one’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Myth busting: creativity is more than drawing, singing, or all the other artistic pursuits we define as “creative”. I have a different way of defining creativity that applies to every industry and profession under the sun (yes, creative accountants and surgeons exist!)… even you!
- Jen meshed fashion with biz coaching. I combined bulldozers and marketing strategy. Our fusion ideas made our mentors scratch their heads… but we listened to a different voice (spoiler alert — it turned out freaking awesome for us).
- What numbers do you use to define success? Jen and I have only one number we really pay attention to. It’s little but has a big impact, and you can use this in your business too!
- “Ugh, I don’t feel like it today” — We’ve all been there, my friend. Jen and I break down what it takes to move through that feeling and connect back to your commitments and goals.
- “Read a book?! Who has time to read a book?” What Jen learned about success, time management, and self-improvement that helped her really accelerate her business growth. Her story highlights that there’s no one path to success (and some things you can outright avoid!)…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Jen is the founder and CEO of Becoming Iconic, a 7 figure global lifestyle and business brand that elevates entrepreneurs who desire to create a legacy through integral leadership.
Jen is also the host of the Becoming Iconic podcast. Becoming Iconic is all about the real, the raw, and the vulnerable truth about being an entrepreneur while weaving in the practicality on what it takes to design a life and business you love.
Becoming Iconic is the invitation to step into the new paradigm of leadership and to empower those who are ready to revolutionize the way they show up in their lives and businesses.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode
Leave a Comment