Deepshikha is a woo-guru for the modern age. She knows how to break it down into something you can actually use, hours of seated meditation not required! Besides, who doesn’t love a spiritual guide who fires off F-bombs at will? In this episode, we not only demystify energetic practices but also entrepreneurial myths that might be holding you back (#antiinfluencer).
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- PoYAYto, poTAHto — you’re probably already speaking woo and don’t even realize it. Here’s the proof…
- Are you accomplishing business goals or just getting a fake high? We’ve been conditioned to not see the difference — Deepshikha and I discuss a better way to know your worth
- A gym bruh, a Peloton instructor and Brene Brown walk into a bar — what they have in common is an attitude you need to succeed in business (“Ooh, that hurts. I’m getting stronger, kiss the bicep”)
- The important stuff in business doesn’t happen on Instagram. We bust down the bull$h*t behind the #laptoplifestyle “work from the beach” trope
- Are you the freaking CEO of your company or are you letting meetings determine when you pee? Deepshikha and I discuss the standard you don’t want to set with your clients
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Deepshikha Sairam is a Business Mentor and Sales Strategist with the superpower to help entrepreneurs create breakthroughs in their business so that they too can expand & ignite their potential, prosperity and excellence.
In addition to mentoring her clients to generate $30K+ a month with a delicious mix of energy, mindset work and the latest sales & marketing strategies, Deepshikha is the creator and host of the wildly popular podcast, How to Womxn: Buck the System. Live your Truth.
She has been featured in Entrepreneur, Tiny Buddha, Elephant Journal, Self Magazine and the award winning Marie TV.
When not couped up in her stylishly decorated office in her New Jersey suburban home, you can find this mama of 2 boys with her nose in a psychological thriller or watching reruns of Game of Thrones like her life depended on it.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Deepshikha’s site
- Deepshikha’s Instagram
- Deepshikha’s Podcast: How to Womxn: Buck the System. Live Your Truth.
- Brené Brown Call to Courage Netflix Special
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown (support local bookstores – not an Amazon link!)
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode