Warning: this one might be a challenge, but it’s so worth it. David and I dip a toe into morbid waters, but everything we cover is all in the interest of living the best. damn. possible. life. right here and now… not someday when all the duckies line up perfectly. Look – in life and business, $h#t happens. This episode will have you prepared to handle whatever life throws at you. Listen now!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- What do you do when the person with 30+ years of relationships drops dead? David shares his own experience with navigating unexpected tragedy, and it’s a masterclass in resilience…
- F*cking fail already! We’ll show you what to do when you fail massively so you can turn it all around in the end…
- RANT ALERT: here’s why I’m pro hustle, and militantly anti grind: how the hell can you make good choices if you’re running on fumes, sleep-deprived, and stressed to the max? David and I are here to give you permission to GIVE IT A REST ALREADY (ahem)…
- The “R” word that will completely transform your business from the inside out (if you’re brave enough to actually try this tactic)…
- Plot Twist: I’m trash-talking AI to a certifiable tech genius LOL. But turns out, David agrees with me on what matters more than AI when it comes to sales (and this one is simpler to accomplish than it might seem)…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Dave, the Co-Founder & Creator of tweva, the world’s first social TV network for small businesses and influencers. A digital marketing guru, startup enthusiast, and tech expert, Dave is a man of many talents.
Despite being more of an introvert, Dave has been a driving force behind tweva’s success, working tirelessly on software development, databases, automation, 3D printing, robots, and AI. But it wasn’t until recently, when one of his co-founders passed away, that Dave realized it was time to step out of his comfort zone and share his wealth of knowledge with others.
Balancing the challenges of running a startup with a family, Dave is currently focused on securing a 2.2 million dollar investment for tweva while simultaneously driving traction with local businesses on the platform. It’s a tough balancing act, but Dave’s passion for helping small businesses succeed is unwavering.
When he’s not revolutionizing the social TV space, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and kids in sunny Florida. And if you can’t find him there, chances are he’s locked himself in his air-conditioned office, dreaming up new ways to change the world of digital marketing.
With a unique blend of expertise and humor, Dave’s interviews are always a must-listen. Tune in to hear about his experiences, insights, and advice for anyone looking to succeed in the world of startups and small businesses.
17:03: Brene Brown
Resources and links mentioned:
- Tweva website
- David on Linkedin
- David on Facebook
- Tweva on Facebook
- Tweva on Insta
- Tweva on Twitter
- Tweva on Youtube
- Tweva on TikTok
Come kick ass with me:
- If you dig the show and want to be part of bringing more awesome episodes to the world, consider buying a coffee for the production team