I can’t get enough of this episode. Ashleigh and I both get good ranty about what it takes to build a bougie business and a bougie life (read: the life you want, whether others think it’s “practical” or “attainable” or not – you build YOUR life and let them worry about their own practicalities!). And don’t let the word bougie fool you… this one’s all about curating your business to achieve the life you want. Listen now!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Ashleigh and I know your dirty secret… you started a business to make money. TRUTH BOMB — there’s nothing wrong with wanting to make money! Listen in to hear our thoughts on making money AND being a good person (you can absolutely have both)…
- Putting your money where your mouth is: sometimes you gotta put some skin in the game and commit to that monthly coaching fee or that Disney vacation, even if you don’t really know where the money will come from (this one is practically a magic trick, and I think you’re gonna love it)…
- More is not always better: Ashleigh busts out the calculator so we can lay down the pros and cons of a $100 product versus a $10k product. If you’ve been scared to raise your prices, this could open your eyes!
- “With all the love I have, bullshit.” Ye olde barter system and doing favors for your friends ain’t actually helping your business, babydoll. Here’s how laying down cold, hard cash impacts your likelihood of success (hint: it’s about commitment, not cost).
- What’s the best way to really move the needle in your biz? Reels? Cold calls? Ads? Not according to Ashleigh. She has a different way to curate success, and this might be just what your biz needs
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Your friendly, virtual, neighborhood Marketing Genie here to make all of your marketing dreams come true.
I’m Ashleigh Chanel! A world travelling lover of charcuterie boards and Expert Digital Marketer. I am also the CEO of Make Your Mark Digital Marketing Agency.
I’m passionate about helping women business owners to market profitably through innovation, creativity, action, and implementing strategic digital media strategies that transform their business.
Through my over a decade journey, I have consistently added monthly 5 and 6 figure revenue to my clients top-line — product, service, and local businesses alike. This is all done through organic and paid advertising. This positions my clients as authorities in their industries, gains the trust of their ideal audiences, and builds highly profitable business.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode