There are a lot of buzzwords in the entrepreneurial space (server, serving, service, services!). Which is why Michelle Fishering’s take on business is a much-needed dose of fresh perspective. She’s all about generating profound conversations to create an intellectual legacy. Take that stuffy old business dogma! If you’ve been wanting to do business differently and on your own terms, this one is for you.
Being “the expert” is the epitome of business success… or is it? Michelle goes beyond expertise with her clients. She’s on a mission to help others become thought leaders. If you’ve got a vision for doing more with your biz, you gotta check this episode out.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Raise your hand if you’ve been personally victimized by unnecessary complexity in your business. Michelle defines what business is at its core… and SPOILER ALERT: it’s simple AF.
- Myth Busting Edition 105: Following your passion does not guarantee a hundred percent happiness all the time. But that’s okay! I share what I focus on to get me through the “wrong side of the bed” days…
- Don’t like accounting, invoicing, or [insert any of the myriad of obnoxious tasks needed to run a business]? Just outsource it, right? Hmm… no. Allow Michelle and I to reveal the secret value of doing the damn thing yourself.
- Michelle turns the table and asks me a question… cue the madness! Join us for farm analogies, a brief detour on the practice of moo-ing at cows, a mini rant on inbound marketing, and the answer of what it takes to leverage social media for your biz.
- We have a challenge for you… step out from behind the safety of the “cute quote Insta-graphic” with conviction and courage to be awesomely you! You’ll be surprised at what you find (hint: it starts with “c” and ends with “onfidence.”)
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Michelle Fishering, MFA is a publisher, strategist, idea architect, and modern-day salonnière. As the founder of Chambre Bleue Press, Michelle fulfills her mission to steward profound conversation by helping experts and thinkers put words to their big ideas, build books that create meaningful impact, and put those books into the world with excellence.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode
Leave a Comment