Gina’s had one hell of a journey with entrepreneurship. That’s why I LOVE her refreshing take on business building. She chose comfortable over crazy growth, and I’m here for it. At the end of the day, your business should serve you and the life you’re building. If it ain’t doing that, what are we even doing? For anyone struggling with setbacks and finding balance, this one’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Permission to choose a new path, granted! Sick of the stress factory of a business you’ve built for yourself? Newsflash: You don’t HAVE to grit your teeth and tough it out. Gina’s journey shows the magic of choosing what’s right for you…
- Quit or commit? Gina’s Martini Lounge misadventure shows us how slamming the brakes on a plan can be more powerful than seeing it through…
- How willing are you to bet on yourself? Gina shares with us her trademark motto that transforms those risky leaps of faith into a MUCH smoother, much more predictable journey…
- Ever get that irresistible urge to make everything just right before taking the plunge? Spoiler Alert: Perfection is a unicorn, it doesn’t exist. Gina and I are diving into why jumping in headfirst is the ultimate crash course in getting ahead (and it happens to be WAY more fun)…
- Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you should. Gina’s advice will have you thinking twice before trading your current situation for that next big thing…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Gina Cotner is the founder and CEO of Athena Executive Services, a firm that pairs
virtual Executive Assistants around the United States with swamped and successful
entrepreneurs and executives. Her team of high-caliber Executive Assistants work
part-time, from home, taking many tasks and projects off the plate of successful
people, leaving them free to spend their time where they are needed most.
Gina has worked remotely for over 15 years on national and international teams.
More recently she has focused on the work-life balance, wellness and personal
satisfaction of busy professionals. She is known for developing leaders and having
them rise up around her.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me: