Early in her business, Sage knew she wanted to take more time off. Her approach to making it happen was mind-blowingly simple—she just scheduled it. That intentional decision created a domino effect. Sage’s business evolved to fit in the space created for it. She leveraged systems and fine-tuned them so neither her nor her business felt a time crunch. If you’ve been feeling like the days are long but the years are short in your biz, this one is for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Getting your s*&! together: if you’re taking client calls on the hotel toilet while on vacation, you have a problem with your business (not to mention your life). Sage shares how she transformed a shitty situation (LOL) into a business that truly worked for her life.
- Newsflash: your client is not your boss, and you don’t have to ask for permission to take the day (or week!) off. If taking time off has been a struggle for you, Sage and I have a strategy you gotta try. Trust me, your clients won’t be salty at all!
- Let me introduce you to my friend, Parkinson’s Law… it’s how I cut my workdays from 10+ hours to less than 5! It all started with a random 9 am trip to the Grand Ole Opry during COVID times
- Permission granted: celebrate now, celebrate hard, and celebrate often. Don’t wait until something “significant” happens – it’s ALL significant! Sage and I break down why you not only CAN celebrate right now, exactly where you are… we show you why you SHOULD.
- You can’t hold the water back at the beach, and you certainly can’t take all the emotion out of business… but we still try. Sage and I share our go-to tools for surfing the waves of entrepreneurship.
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Sage Polaris has written high-converting copy for more than 400+ clients earning them millions of dollars. She helps personal brands and service providers sell more of their service or offer with the words on their website.
Her emails and sales pages are responsible for generating as much as 7 figures in a single launch. She has worked with Chalene Johnson, Chrisette Michele, Rick Mulready, and Lynne Twist. Basically, she makes money for the “internet famous” people we all look up to.
And in turn, has been an international speaker in exclusive private Masterminds. She can SHOW your audience how to go from storytelling to story selling. This is what truly makes a brand legendary.
… and today she’ll tell you exactly how to do that in your own businesses.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode