Sarry’s entrepreneurial journey made him realize there were questions he didn’t even know existed (let alone know the answers to!). To create his successful financial firm, he had to get good at following the questions, finding the resources, and connecting the dots. If not knowing all the answers RIGHT NOW has you stuck and feeling like an imposter, this episode’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- “I don’t know” is actually NOT the worst answer you can give to a question… and Sarry has a more polished way to say it. Bonus! It could boost your expertise and build trust.
- I was scared to release a big product for YEARS. Let my “oh crap” post-launch moment be in the inspiration you need to stop sleeping on that big idea (and yourself).
- Don’t worry, fellow entrepreneur. We hear that nagging whisper, too. When going back to the 9-5 employee life seems like a safe and comfy escape, Sarry has a strategy you can use to silence the voice of doubt.
- Want to establish your integrity? Protect your clients from stepping in elephant poo. I share the story of how I successfully managed a sticky multi-client situation so everyone’s shoes stayed clean (including mine!).
- Do you set your prices based on what you NEED or what you WANT? Sarry breaks down the critical distinction between the two. Could it be time to switch up your focus?
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Sarry Ibrahim is a financial specialist, private money lender, real estate investor, and member of the Bank On Yourself Organization. He helps business owners, real estate investors, and full-time employees grow safe and predictable wealth regardless of market conditions using a financial strategy that has been around for over 160 years.
Sarry started this journey when he was in grad school completing his MBA. He worked for companies like Allstate, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna Healthspring, and Humana before
founding Financial Asset Protection, a financial services firm that focuses on one sole concept; the Bank On Yourself ® concept.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Sarry’s site
- Sarry’s Podcast — Thinking Like a Bank
- Bank on Yourself by Pamela Yellen
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode