Ari knew to get the right support to really grow her business, she had to leave Bali. Cue the head trash! Before she could get too far down the “what if?” path, she caught herself and deliberately chose a different strategy – more along the lines of “Let’s try it and see what happens!” If all the things you’re scared of failing at (like starting over in another country!) are keeping you at a standstill, this one’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Confession: I’ve gotten some surprisingly good business inspiration from TikTok. Before you judge, hear me out. This may be what you need to drop the self-judgment and keep going.
- Ari avoided the numbers side of her biz like the plague. It took one little question she couldn’t answer to make her wanna bust out the calculator. Could you be a closet numbers geek and not know it?
- Bad news: growing pains and challenges will keep coming. Good news: You WILL figure it out if you keep going… and if you’re not so sure about that, Ari and I have some monk-inspired wisdom to help you get unstuck.
- I don’t need to look at your calendar to know there’s a CRITICAL appointment missing from it. Ari reveals why this important time block is something you’ll struggle to succeed without.
- Let’s do a little myth busting… true or false: setting and enforcing boundaries means LAYING DOWN THE LAW and telling people how it’s gonna be. If you suspect it’s false (good for you!), here’s why your instincts are spot on…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
CEO and Head of Strategy at Chykalophia (read: see-ka-lo-fia), Ari Krzyzek helping FemTech, DTC, and women-led brands transform their website into a platform that unlocks business opportunities. She serves as a branding, UX consultant, and professional peer in support of fellow female entrepreneurs through the #1 ranked private business incubator in the world, 1871 Chicago and Chicago’s global healthcare startup incubator, MATTER. She’s the co-host of Halo Femtech Podcast, a podcast that honors disruptive innovators and change-makers advancing women’s health.
Furthermore, she helps women in tech and design break into the industry and succeeds in it by mentoring them for personal branding, career advancement, and entrepreneurship through Interaction Design Foundation and ADP list.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode