Behdad’s business philosophy is simple: When you put good people together, great things happen. But as Behdad and I discuss today, simple doesn’t always mean easy. From making and losing business partners, letting go of control and overcoming self-doubt, we cover so much fantastic goodness today (rants included!). Listen now.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Everyone gets it, my friend. The client gets it. You get it… the only challenge is “it” is different for both of you. Thankfully the solution to bridge the “it gap” isn’t complicated!
- Why do we need business partners? The critical lesson Behdad learned when his business partnership fell apart.
- The myth of the magical shield: contracts are great, but even the best ones cannot force another human being to do something they don’t want to do. Behdad and I swap stories about why if there’s no trust, it doesn’t matter what’s on the paper.
- Ever heard the old adage, “Say yes and figure it out”? In case you needed to hear this today: figuring it out doesn’t mean you have to figure it out ALONE. Check out this smart strategy you can use to expand your business and skillset at the same time.
- Random ass rant: what could you do with the time it takes to wash and fold your underwear? I have an idea…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Behdad Jamshidi is an engineer turned marketer. He’s taken his background in business consulting, marketing, technology, and leadership and built a business around it. He now is the founder of CJAM Marketing connecting businesses to the right marketing partners. With hundreds of agencies vetted, he works with a partner list of 70+.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode