Richard wasn’t willing to compromise his dreams of creating a life he loved. He brings that same passion and dedication to his business, day in and day out. To find someone so true to their ethics in business is rare and refreshing. This episode is jam-packed full of perspective shifting insight to running a people-first business. If you’re looking to strengthen the relationships within your biz (hint: you absolutely should be, if you’re not already!) this one’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Ever looked at someone else’s life and thought “I wish I could do that?” Great news: YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN! I lovingly request you take notes as Richard and I break down what it takes to live a life where you stay true to yourself.
- The surprising thing you can give to anyone, anywhere, in any situation that will immediately de-escalate tensions and build a ton of loyalty and goodwill. This is how Richard cracked the code on scaling his business and getting people to LOVE working with him.
- Embarrassing admission time: as a former hothead who LOVED hashing out issues right friggin’ now (read: arguing), I say this to you with all the love I have. You don’t have to solve every problem the instant it happens (and why trying to force it often makes things worse).
- If you struggle with how to frame up a tough convo, I got a little trick you can try out. Much to my surprise, once I put it into practice, I earned myself the title of “great people manager.”
- Here’s a counter-intuitive thought: what if you could use strategic passive aggression to help you deal with a difficult client? Richard’s take sounds shocking, but when used with intention (vs actual aggression), you can show, not tell, your client the path forward.
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
With a mix of motivational public speaking style backed by tactful and appropriate rhetoric, Richard shared his knowledge and trained over 10 000 bilingual telemarketers. Richard Blank has the largest collection of restored American Pinball machines and antique Rockola Jukeboxes in Central America making gamification a strong part of CCC culture. Richard Blank is the Chief Executive Officer for Costa Rica’s Call Center since 2008.
Mr. Richard Blank holds a bachelors degree in Communication and Spanish from the University of Arizona and a certificate of language proficiency from the University of Sevilla, Spain. A Keynote speaker for Philadelphia’s Abington High School 68th National Honors Society induction ceremony. Giving back to Abington Senior High School is very important to Mr. Blank. As such, he endows a scholarship each year for students that plan on majoring in a world language at the university level.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Costa Rica’s Call Center’s Facebook Page
- Richard’s Call Center Number: 8882716750
- Richard’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode
Leave a Comment