When the opportunity presented itself for Brittany to shift her business from massage therapy to copywriting, she took a different approach than most. She fully embraced and announced her new identity with enthusiasm (even when she didn’t feel fully ready). If you think everyone has it all figured out, this one’s for you because spoiler alert: we’re all just making it up as we go!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- “Umm, can I really call myself that?” If you’ve been waiting around for the Magical Non-existent Knighting Committee to grant you your new biz title, Brittany’s biz pivot is proof you don’t need ‘official anointing’.
- You’ve worked up the courage to step into the spotlight on social media to get only 5 likes… womp womp. Bad news? Nobody cares BUT you. Good news? You can use that to your advantage to get over the initial cringe and grow… here’s how.
- Brittany’s surprising superpower: treating her writing clients the same way she did her massage therapy clients — like they are buck naked on the table. You don’t have to be a massage therapist (or even imagine your clients nekkid) to bring this level of value to your biz.
- Business IS personal… and that’s a good thing! Brittany busts out her soapbox to call out what gets her gears grinding (if you’ve ever had to help a client unravel a mess, you’ll feel this).
- Attention ‘A’ types and overachievers: you’re not always gonna get a gold star. When Brittany didn’t get an A+ approval rating on a project, how she handled it set her up for future success. Could this perspective shift help you in your business?
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Brittany Herzberg is the person holistic health & wellness pros call when they want to show up as the answer to a Googled question & fill their practice with clients that feel like friends.
For over 15 years, she’s watched as clients search for—& book with—providers they connect with.
She believes the first step to building a practice full of your dream clients—is to own your personality & enlist the help of your website copy.
As an SEO copywriter, she knows how important it is to showcase your personality, highlight the client experience, & strategically use your client’s words.
You can usually find her sitting on the floor—parked next to her 15-year-old Dachshund Chihuahua, Jac—with an iced oat milk latte in-hand.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode
Leave a Comment