Anna wanted to have a successful business AND be a supermom. When she found herself banging her head against the wall of her fully booked (but not fully paid) schedule, Anna knew it was time for a change. At each step of her journey, Anna created systems and boundaries to propel her to success while still making time to pick up her kids from school every day. If you want to discover how she created her own leverage so she could have it all (and maybe get inspired to do the same for yourself?), this episode’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Why Anna and I think “Charge your worth!” is crappy advice. Before you can confidently charge more, there’s one small but critical thing you need to do first…
- The subtle art of getting a buck: the counterintuitive advice that can help you break free from the feast or famine cycle so many freelancers get stuck in…
- Anna’s three-hour-per-week non-negotiable commitment (and how it ultimately led to three client requests the same day she turned in notice at her job).
- WARNING: Do not call me lucky. I may not quite yell, but I will lovingly challenge that notion because success doesn’t have a damn thing to do with luck — and why chalking it up to luck could be keeping you stuck.
- Go away so I can miss you! Why sometimes the best thing you can do for your business is to get away from time to time.
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Anna is a former figure skater turned Facebook Ad copywriter and cold traffic funnel strategist.
She ditched her position at one of the world’s leading Facebook Ad Agencies – to partner with businesses who put their customers first, by delivering life-changing value.
She helps fast-growing businesses acquire an army of loyal customers by saying ‘no’ to get-rich-quick hacks and tactics…and taking Facebook Advertising back to the fundamentals of great marketing.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode