Amelia’s approach to mindset growth is different. While she uses the tricks of the trade, she’s not teaching acting. It’s a mindset (and skillset!) you can use in your business to leapfrog over limiting beliefs and habits by making the most of what’s available to you right now. If you’re ready to step into your role as the best version of you, this episode’s for you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Tricking yourself out of terror: the tactic Amelia used to face (and conquer) her fears over selling is the same I used to overcome my fear of drowning. Bonus: it’s easier to do than you might think…
- SPOILER ALERT: You are not a bank account, so stop parking your money where it does you no good. If you’ve been holding back on investing in yourself, allow Amelia and I to lovingly reframe what the real payout is.
- Here’s a handy acting trick to help you get out of your feels when you’re stuck in the shit… remember that an actor can’t change the story. They can only play within the role they’re given. The same is true with life, and Amelia breaks down how to play with time and circumstance to find new possibilities.
- AVAST YE SCURVY DOG: how talking like a pirate helped me figure out how to write about my business. Sounds goofy as hell but Amelia and I explain how it can help tame your emotions and get unstuck.
- Are you in charge or in control? (hint: they aren’t the same thing!) Amelia reveals which one nearly always leads to disappointment and which one creates more space and options.
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Amelia Randolph Campbell is a certified speaker (with The Big Talk Academy) and has been a speaker and teacher for leadership conferences and podcasts. She is writing her first book and designing courses to share her methodology with the masses. Having spent over a decade performing on New York stages followed by years in Sales and Leadership Coaching, she has the unique ability to take an actor’s skillset and translate it into an effective toolbox for real life, using her expertise to elevate the personal development experience for leaders, corporate executives, and performers.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode