Like many of us, Katherine first entered the entrepreneurial space as a follower of the traditional “digital marketing guru”. But there was a big problem – the methods they taught were NOT made for introverts. That led Katherine to burnout… she wound up walking away from her business for three years until it hit her: to be successful, she had to do it on her own terms. Listen now!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- MythBusters, entrepreneur edition: Can you be animated and have a YouTube channel (or a podcast?) and still call yourself an introvert? Here’s what happened when an entitled viewer tried to tell Katherine she was lying about being an introvert…
- How the hell do you measure success? Not a trick question… have you even thought about what success looks like, for YOU specifically? Today I’m issuing you an Official Challenge™ to define it for yourself, societal expectations be damned.
- Stop giving me your power: what most people get totally wrong when they hire a coach to help them out (hint: if you’re looking for hand-holding and a step-by-step formula for success, here’s why you’re setting yourself up for disappointment).
- A surprising business lesson from “Big Brother”… Katherine shares what separated the thriving contestants from those who fell apart — do you know which one are you in your biz?
- Polished social media presence or real-deal messy human? Katherine and I weigh in on which is more effective for your life (and your business)
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Katherine Mackenzie-Smith is a business coach and strategist for introverts and highly sensitive souls, an ideas alchemist, energy and soul medicine practitioner, and host of the popular League of Extraordinary Introverts podcast. Through her 1:1 mentoring, Emerge and Expand business membership, speaking and writing, Katherine supports quiet leaders to create successful, sustainable businesses through their own innate wisdom and strengths, without feeling like they have to change who they are.
Katherine has been named a ‘self help guru’ by Elle Magazine, featured on the covers of Happiness and Wellbeing magazine and Inspired Coach magazine, as well as being featured in a number of publications, podcasts, and websites including Cleo Magazine, Collective Hub, The Introvert Entrepreneur, and One Woman Shop.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode