If you’re a creative, you can’t be good at business and make a living. Sandi’s waving a big red BS flag on that crap. After losing her magic in the drudgery of everyday life, she rediscovered her passions and found success on her own terms – as a writer and full-time musician. Sandi’s proof that every problem is figure-outable. If she can do it, so can you.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Less than 90 seconds into the episode and we got an F bomb! Sandi doesn’t give a f*ck and she’s not apologizing for this — and neither should you.
- Talking about your achievements is so arrogant… or is it confident? Sandi explains the difference (psst…if you’ve been waiting for permission to toot your own horn, we’re giving it to you).
- “The world is not going to raise your price” — but you can. Sandi and I explain how it’s actually more simple than you’d think
- How do you define wealth and success? When I started out it was 6 figures, for Sandi it was proving she was business savvy — and here’s why the only definition of “success” that matters is YOURS
- You don’t need to listen to what other people say about you… but what if they’re seeing is actually an opportunity in disguise? Here’s how to tell constructive criticism from haters…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Sandi considers herself a modern-day renaissance person. As a writer and musician, she also helps fellow creatives come into their own magic. You can usually find her wandering Downtown Lynn Haven, Florida and performing in various venues in the south east.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode