When you’re good at a lot of things, focusing on one thing can be a challenge. Instead of asking herself “What do I do?,” Fabienne asked, “who can I help?” That mindset shift helped her set her own head trash on fire, take massive action, and move her business from best-kept secret to the pages of Forbes. If you’re looking to step out of the shadows with your business, you’ve gotta check this one out.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Fabienne used to play handball and stage homes, I used to fight fires and pick up trash — yet we still use those experiences in our biz today. If you think your past experiences don’t matter, we’re here to show you oh, yes they do!
- Don’t you dare call yourself a beginner in front of Fabienne! There’s a lot of stuff you don’t know when starting a biz — Fabienne explains why it doesn’t matter as much as it might seem.
- “Oh geez, what will they think about me if I do ____?” Newsflash: yes, it’s your business… but you-centric thinking is keeping you from finding real solutions. Here’s what Fabienne says you should focus on instead of worrying what people think…
- Especially when you’re first starting out in business, it can feel a bit like you’re screaming “Can I help you?!” into the void. Fabienne and I are here to tell you — keep screaming.
- The critical question Fabienne asks herself to get to know her people and bust through any doubts that might pop up (you can use this one to help you grow your business too!)
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Fabienne Raphaël is the creator of the DREAM Method. She helps former pro/elite athletes monetize their expertise, so they can have a greater impact in the lives of others.
Her background in radio and television hosting led her to be featured on top ranked global podcasts, which she uses to help her clients get more visibility.
Fabienne has been featured in Forbes, ABC, FOX, CBS, Inc. and Huffington Post and has appeared on over 40 mastermind groups, summits and podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire.
Fabienne uses her background as a former elite athlete and high performance coaching to help her clients make an incredible income doing what they love.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode