Don’t let the fluffy marketing fool you – the early days of entrepreneurship can be dark. Csaba followed his gut through corporate hell and nightmare clients to find success. A lot of real talk in this one. But don’t be scared, dear listener. There’s beauty in the journey (we share ‘cause we love ya).
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Put away the hair grease. You don’t have to be a used car salesman to make money. You just gotta do this (this tactic takes all the sleaze out of sales).
- When stress manifests in uncomfortable ways: the extreme bodily revolt Csaba and I both experienced while “on the job” that ultimately led to our escape from corporate cubes.
- Are nightmare clients ever worth the money? Csaba shares his thought on the real cost of $h*tty clients (spoiler alert: AVOID these clients, no matter how “new” you are)
- How much do you really need to know to be considered an “expert”?
- How to say “I don’t know” to a client in a way that shows you’re a knowledgeable, trustworthy badass (and why you don’t need to know all there is to know to start helping people today)
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Hi, I’m Csaba, a former psychology researcher turned Emotional Response Marketer.
For years, I struggled to get my business off the ground and create profitable marketing campaigns that actually make money, but was getting nowhere and I was at the end of my rope.
Then I decided to go all-in and master the timeless fundamentals of the “ultimate persuasive skill”, direct response copywriting…
Going as far as breaking down 100 proven sales letters in 100 days to uncover the master secrets of the most elite copywriters of all time.
(while documenting my process through daily YouTube videos).
Today, I help ambitious online businesses convert more casual leads into high-AOV customers and plug the holes in their “leaky” funnels.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode!