How many of us have had ideas, goals, visions that left those around us scratching their heads? Enda gets it. As she wisely put it, “They didn’t get the vision—I did.” No amount of explaining can change that. If fear of others’ reactions is holding you back, Enda and I have some gold nuggets just for you. Listen now!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- Wake up and smell the cortisol: It’s 2023, and stress is the unwelcome tagalong that won’t take the hint. Enda and I dig deep into why your body is the ultimate early warning signal when something is amiss (and what to look for so you can head off the worst)…
- Is it time to quit? Enda’s ER misadventure shows us how hitting rock bottom is often the universe’s not-so-subtle nudge that it’s time for a new path…
- Those around you might not get your vision, and that’s okay. Enda and I share our best advice for managing the “loving doubters” in your life and how to know when it’s time to put some distance between yourself and the skeptics…
- How do you tell the difference between a temporary rough patch and a time to make big changes? Enda’s got a question that’ll help you make sense of the chaos and get back into action…
- Fearless or fear LESS? Being afraid is NOT a bad thing – it’s simply something you can expect to tag along whenever you get to the edge of your comfort zone. Enda and I weigh in on why fear is not bad… it’s necessary (and how to use that to your advantage).
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Before pivoting into Marketing Strategy and Direct Response Copywriting, Enda Ndungu was a Corporate Finance analyst.
While earning her MBA, she was intrigued by how numbers could tell stories and persuade investors to buy into a founder’s vision.
This was her inspiration for helping Coaches and Consultants with their marketing.
Enda believes in the power of Ethical Marketing. She has served many clients in different industries while keeping them aligned to their values.
Enda now uses her sharp analytical skills to find the most effective methods for promoting the brands she’s passionate about.
Her eloquent and compelling story-telling talents elevate her clients and get them the results they crave. She also helps her clients attract their ideal audience and add profits to their bottom line.
In her free time, Enda is a bibliophile and an avid reader who buys more books than she can read. Enda is a ‘foodie’ and can’t resist the smell of freshly baked chocolate fudge cupcakes or bacon. She also enjoys spending time in nature and coming up with out-of-the-box solutions for her clients.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me: