Brittany Herzberg knows the drill! Making decisions and taking action as a business owner can be scary, but waiting for a cosmic sign from the universe to make your move… that’s just committing yourself to procrastination purgatory. You can’t hope and plan your way into a better business – at some point you’re going to have to get out there and break shit. I think you’re really going to dig this one – it’s all about enjoying the process, going with what feels good, and I know her recent launch will leave you inspired to follow suit. Listen now!
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- I’m about to make you fall in love with Parkinson’s Law… it’s my not-so-secret secret for getting more done in LESS time, and it works like a charm no matter how big and daunting the task is. I’ll show you how I strategically “play hooky” to help me work faster and more efficiently…
- Mic Drop Moment: The rules are made up and the points don’t matter (cue dramatic gasp). Once you realize this, you get back a hell of a lot of your power. Brittany and I show you how to toss out that damn rule book and pave your own path to greatness…
- ASKING FOR HELP IS A GOOD THING. It’s not weak, needy, or annoying (unless you pester people who’ve said no). That’s why I LOVE Brittany’s story about mustering up the courage to make big asks (and how that changed the course of her first ever launch)…
- What makes some people fail while others are wildly successful? Time to deflate some egos: being good at what you do is NOT the magic key it might seem. There are thousands upon thousands of talented folks out there who are just as good as you (some are even better!)… so here’s how to change your approach.
- Desperation is a stinky cologne, and when it comes to sales nothing will chase off a prospect faster. Brittany and I will show you how to banish the neediness and shift gears so that people see you for the brilliant business person you are.
This one is jam-packed full of awesomeness. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Brittany Herzberg is the person holistic health & wellness pros call when they want to show up as the answer to a Googled question & fill their practice with clients that feel like friends.
For over 15 years, she’s watched as clients search for—& book with—providers they connect with.
She believes the first step to building a practice full of your dream clients—is to own your personality & enlist the help of your website copy.
As an SEO copywriter, she knows how important it is to showcase your personality, highlight the client experience, & strategically use your client’s words.
You can usually find her sitting on the floor—parked next to her 15-year-old Dachshund Chihuahua, Jac—with an iced oat milk latte in-hand.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Leave a Comment