After someone pointed out that being vegan could be a big differentiator for her biz, Mitali decided to lean in to her ethical sourcing and vegan lifestyle. She chose not to let the fear of judgment stop her from being 100% authentic in every aspect of her life – for better or worse. Instead of a big backlash or having to shut down, unexpected doors opened, and she found a whole new world of entrepreneurs who embraced her. If you’re ready to add more YOU into your biz, this one’s for you (and if you’re not feeling ready, you just might be when you hear this!).
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- “Aren’t I pigeonholing myself?” Maybe… maybe not. Mitali explains what really happens when you take a stand for what you believe in and nail your colors to the mast.
- What do peer pressure and cheeseburgers have to do with business? How Mitali’s first McDonald’s experience highlights the values of honoring your own tastes… both in food AND in business.
- NEWSFLASH: keyboard warriors are not, in fact, doling out helpful advice. Mitali breaks down the real message the haters send when they attempt to dump on your hard work.
- SPOILER ALERT: Angie Rant coming in hot. Why the hell are we so preoccupied with “good” and “bad”… especially when it comes to inanimate objects and theoretical constructs? Here’s why I want folks to keep the “good shaming” to themselves.
- Let them have potatoes! If a vegan breakfast dilemma can turn into a successful business and a book, what unmet need can you solve with your own entrepreneurial creativity? Mitali’s client stories will open your eyes to what’s possible…
This one is jam-packed full of advice. Don’t miss out – listen now!
Vegan since 2012, Mitali Deypurkaystha, helps vegan and ethical experts, influencers and entrepreneurs put their mission, movement and message on the map, so together they can change the world, one book at a time. She is a keynote speaker, owner of The Vegan Publisher, a book consultancy, the 100% vegan-owned Let’s Tell Your Story Publishing imprint, and author of the international bestseller, The Freedom Master Plan, which reveals how her clients leveraged their books to amplify their voices and build unshakable authority. This allows them to attract clients, media attention, investors, donors and passive income streams while boosting their visibility, sales and profits. Her mission is to amplify the voices of vegans and ethical leaders globally, so the screams to end the exploitation of animals, humans, and the environment will become too loud to be ignored.
Resources and links mentioned:
Come kick ass with me:
Download this episode