Nicole’s story hits me in the feels in so many ways – not just because we both have a major breakup-in-the-midst-of-a-big-business-shift story, but also because of how she adjusted the attitude to one of winning. Life throws curveballs and catastrophes at us all the time, but how you move forward is all in how you react. I really think you’re gonna dig this episode.
Can’t-Miss Moments From This Episode:
- The idea of not having a steady paycheck literally sent shivers down her spine (in a bad way) – what happened to make Nicole rethink her stance on her “safe” corporate job?
- How her world fell apart… and why even though she got divorced, signed a monster mortgage, and lost her job (all inside 24 hours!), her reaction was “this is gonna be good”
- The big difference between hoping something will happen and expecting it to happen (hint: one will get you closer to your goals)
- Planting your stake in the ground: the hidden advantage to going all in vs inching your way forward
- Feel like the future is foggy and you don’t know what’s next? Here’s why you’re exactly where you’re meant to be (and how to get moving forward when you feel stuck)
This one is jam-packed full of awesome. Don’t miss out – listen now!
For nearly 3 decades, Nicole built multi-million-dollar businesses around the globe. She worked for companies like MTV, Nickelodeon, The Sharper Image, and Pokémon.
Now Nicole combines her brand-building expertise with copywriting talent. She’s one of a small group of writers who’s trained under A-list copywriter, Parris Lampropoulos. Nicole specializes in writing long form sales letters, traffic driver emails, advertorials, and lead-gen webinars for health and beauty businesses.
In addition to writing direct response copy, Nicole also helps health coaches attract and engage more clients. She helps coaches define their unique positioning, and then create powerful messaging for their websites, content, and everything else they do to market their business.
When she’s not writing or working with clients, Nicole likes spending time at the farmers’ market and cooking up delicious meals to share with family and friends.
Resources and links mentioned:
- Nicole’s marketing and copy site, Piper Marketing Solutions
- Nicole’s health and wellness site, Piper Wellness Marketing
Come kick ass with me:
Leave a Comment